CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.03.2008

one | ghostface killah

I decided that the first person I wanted to highlight was GHOSTFACE KILLAH.
I feel like this man in highly under-appreciated and needs to be introduced to those of you not in the know. Even though he has yet to receive the attention from the charts like he SHOULD, he continues to create solid albums for his devoted fans. He hit me with fishscale, more fish, and the big doe rehab back to back to back and all I could do was sit in my room and digest everything he has to say.
One of Wu Tang’s greatest members, Ghost has managed to create an incredible solo career and is one of the most respected men in the biz. I love him and I want you to, too.

Here are some videos.

if you haven’t seen these mtv2 segments, you’ve really missed out!
Get some life lessons from the man himself!


from the supreme clientele album, "cherchez la ghost"


"mighty healthy"


interview


THE MAN HAS HIS OWN DOLL! c’mon people! respect!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

download (or by god! PURCHASE!) some ghostface music.
but really, i don’t care how you get it, just get it.

0 comments: